LIMITED WARRANTY CONDITIONS
The following warranty will be applied and upheld on all new machines, starting from the date of order fulfillment:
- 2-year warranty on all machine parts and hardware
- 1-year warranty on laser tubes and power supplies of 80W and up
- 6-month warranty on laser tubes and power supplies 40W—60W
The following warranty will be applied and upheld on all OMTech Certified (refurbished) machines, starting from the date of order fulfillment:
- 1-year warranty on all machine parts and hardware
- 3-month warranty on all laser tubes and power supplies
If you encounter any issues with our machines under warranty, please do not hesitate to contact our technical support center for replacement parts or assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty does not cover returns, refunds, or exchanges of any kind. For returns, refunds, or exchanges, see the separate return/refund policy page. This warranty only applies to machine parts in need of repair or replacement.
- This non-transferable warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by OMTech to the original purchaser only.
- Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The laser machine system owner is responsible for any service and repairs outside the scope of this warranty.
- This warranty does cover any 3rd party products sold by OMTech, such as American Photonics products. 3rd party products sold by OMTech are subject to any warranty offered by the original manufacturer.
- This warranty covers only the normal use of the laser machine. OMTech shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from:
- Irresponsible use, abuse, neglect, accidental damage, improper return shipping, or installation
- Damages incurred through irresponsible use may include but are not limited to:
- Failure to use an OMTech supplied water cooling pump or water cooling chiller. Failure to turn on or use clean water within the chiller or water pump
- Failure to clean optical mirrors and lenses
- Failure to clean or lubricate guide rails with white lithium grease
- Failure to remove or clean debris from the collection tray
- Failure to properly store or operate the laser in a properly conditioned environment as specified in the “Location” section of your machine’s manual.
- Disasters such as fire, flood, lightning, or improper electric current
- Service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized OMTech representative
- OMTech and its technical support center accept no responsibility for any software programs, data, or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to OMTech.
- This warranty does not cover any third-party software or virus-related problems, even if such third-party software was purchased from OMTech.
- OMTech is not responsible for loss of data, loss of work time, or loss of business due to machine failure, defects, malfunction, hardware failure, or product issues of any kind, even if such product faults are covered by OMTech's warranty. Clients are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. OMTech is not responsible for any loss of work (“downtime”) caused by a product requiring service.
- OMTech does not sell any purpose-built machine products. OMTech is not responsible for any manner in which our products and services are designed and integrated with your business.
- OMTech agrees to absorb Ground Shipping Costs for Warranty Replacement Items that are shipped to or from the 48 contiguous states of the USA. We may offer the ability for clients to upgrade to expedited shipping for the cost difference, which will be invoiced and charged to the client prior to shipment.
- International shipping costs, customs fees, and/or costs of shipping to or from Alaska or Hawaii associated with the fulfillment of Warranty Replacement Items are the responsibility of the client.
- OMTech, at its own discretion, reserves the right to deny the purchase of any extended warranty, maintenance contract, etc.
- OMTech, at its own discretion, reserves the right to void, cancel, modify or otherwise not honor any or all sections of these warranty terms for any reason.
After the designated warranty period expires, OMTech is no longer responsible for any costs associated with replacement parts and repairs, including shipping charges. The customer is responsible for all costs of repairs, replacement parts, and shipping charges on out-of-warranty products. OMTech can provide a quote for the necessary parts and repairs.