OMTech is a new stand-alone brand that has quickly become a trusted name in the laser engraving community. What started as an interest in foreign lasers has evolved into a thriving business searching for our customers’ next best innovation. At OMTech, our passion for laser machines and the engraver community we serve is our source of pride.
About the Role:
With over 10+ years of experience in the laser engraving industry, OMTech is a trusted name in the laser engraving community. At OMTech, our passion for laser machines and the engraver community we serve is our source of pride! A successful candidate will have an interest in testing consumer-facing products, some technical ability, excellent organizational skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate clearly has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering scalable test products. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high-quality services in a fast-paced environment.
● Connect and respond appropriately to customer inquiries by phone and/or email communications to resolve/answer concerns.
● Creating, communicating, and maintaining quality control policies and standard work procedures to General Managers.
● Work closely with the multiple development teams to assure test coverage.
● Undertakes / initiates process improvement plans using monthly Warranty/Return Data to investigate the root cause, determine the action to eliminate causes, and manages suppliers and our overseas team to follow up on actions.
● Continually work with our overseas team and suppliers to improve product performance, implement process controls, and quality plans.
● Implement, enforce, and evaluate policies and procedures; equipment utilization and after sales inventory management.
● Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout .
● Experience in maintaining machinery or electrical background.
● Repaired manufacturing machines.
● Technical support abilities (preferred).
● Demonstrated knowledge of tooling and manufacturing processes (preferred).
● 1 to 2 years experience in quality control inspection (preferred).
● High-level analytical ability to solve problems.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Ability to learn quickly and follow detailed instructions.
● Ability to remain physically active through work hours.
● High level of interpersonal skills to work independently and effectively with others.
● Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
● Must have strong leadership skills, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Strong communication skills.
● Basic data entry computer skills and basic level ERP systems.
● Troubleshoot system problems and resolve electrical issues.