- Import artwork in a variety of common vector graphic and image formats (including AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP).
- Arrange, edit, and even create new vector shapes within the editor, with powerful features like offsetting, boolean operations, welding, and node editing.
- Apply settings like power, speed, number of passes, cut order, brightness & contrast, dithering mode, and much more.
- Send the result directly to your laser cutter.
LightBurn Laser Cutter Software Compatibility
LightBurn laser software is a native application written for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. It is considered the premier PC and Mac laser engraver software available.
- Light Burn software is compatible with all OMTech CO2 laser machines of 50W and up.
- OMTech CO2 laser machines of 50W and up are only compatible with macOS computers if you use LightBurn software.
- LightBurn laser software is NOT compatible with standard K40 (40W Desktop CO2 lasers) or fiber laser markers. However, there is a LightBurn-compatible motherboard upgrade for your 40W Desktop.
- To access your LightBurn download, follow the instructions in your order confirmation email.
*All LightBurn software download sales are final if not canceled on the same day of purchase.